Sat, Nov 23 | The Well Retreat
Setting Healthy Boundaries - learning to say 'No' Saturday 23rd November £35 10am-12pm
Setting clear personal boundaries is the key to ensuring relationships are mutually respectful, supportive and caring. Boundaries can be used with family, friends, colleagues etc. They are a measure of self-esteem. They set the limits for acceptable behaviour from those around you.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2019, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Well Retreat, Unit 2 Glebe Farm Park, Turweston, Brackley NN13 5JE, UK
About the Event
On this course we cover :-
- What are boundaries
- Different types of boundaries
- Why setting boundaries is a form of self-care
- What barriers are stopping you from setting boundaries
- If you have any core beliefs that may be stopping you such as 'I am not good enough' 'People won't like me if I set boundaries'
- Ways to challenge these core beliefs
- Negative unhelpful thought patterns can hold us back - we will look at what these could be and how to stop them recurring
- It can feel daunting and scary setting boundaries, but we will look at ways to help you come out of your comfort zone
- Empowering you to make the changes no matter how big or small
- To help youvisualisehow life would be if you made those changes
- We will give you the tools to feel more confident to say no without feeling guilty
£35 which is for a two hour course. Refreshments are provided.
Plenty of parking is available.
The Course is run by Donna Jones who is a fully qualified, experienced Psychotherapist
- Setting Healthy Boundaries£35£350£0