Narcissist and ways to recover from their abusive behaviour - £35 for a two and a half course
Time & Location
About the Event
Narcissists can be a parent, friend, partner or colleague. On this course will talk through the classic traits that they can exhibit, ways to understand more the way that a narcissist can behave. We will also cover how to recover being in a relationship with a narcissist.
If you would like to there will time during the course to share and talk about your experience with a Narcissist and how this has effected you but there is no obligation to do this.
The course will be presented by Donna Jones who is an experienced Counsellor.
- What is a Narcissist
- Recovering from being in a relationship with a narcissist
- We will also look at being a Co-dependent and how they can feel drawn to a Narcissist
- ‘Gaslighting’ and how it can be used as a weapon
- Showing life skills to help cope with being in a relationship whether it be a partner, parent, sibling or colleague
- Setting healthy boundaries
- During the workshops there will be an opportunity for delegates to share and talk though their experiences with narcissist
- Course on Narcissism£35£350£0